Childbirth Education – January 17th, 24th & 31st
January 17, 2024 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm CSTFree
Calling all moms and their partners!! Whether this is your first baby or your 4th, this three-week comprehensive childbirth education course is a must!
Taught by Katie Duncan, an experienced Midwife, you will gain insight and knowledge needed to prepare you and your significant other for your prenatal care, labor & delivery, postpartum care and lactation.
This class provides an overview of all birth settings – birth center, home birth and hospital. Spread the word because this class is open to the community!
This course is held three Wednesday evenings in a row from 6:30pm to 8:30pm.
- January 17th – Healthy Pregnancy
- January 24th – Secrets to Natural Childbirth
- January 31st – Postpartum & Lactation
Alba Birth Center Patients: FREE
Community Members: $175 for the full series (cost includes mom and her +1)
Please Venmo Katie @Katie-Duncan-22 or bring a check/cash at first class
How to Sign Up:
You MUST complete a RSVP for both you AND your partner. Space is limited so each attendee must complete a RSVP.
When you complete your RSVP, complete the following steps:
- Enter your name & email
- Select your Attendee Type
- Leave the Attendee Registration Total Guest Number at 1
- If your partner is coming, refresh your page to remove your RSVP confirmation notice and complete another RSVP following steps 1-3 above with your partners information
Katie Duncan, LM, CPM, RN, BSN